Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) aka Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC) is a cement-based composite material with alkali-resistant fibers that are randomly dispersed throughout the product. Since the fibers add flexural, tensile and impact strength, the resulting material allows the production of a strong, yet lightweight architectural material.
GRC is known as one of the versatile materials available to achieve modern and futuristic designs. GRC products can be formed into sections as thin as 6 mm to reduce the weight compared to precast concrete.
View our Portfolio
- GRC is prefabricated at the factory and installed at site thereby eliminating
- The heavy supervision costs
- Material wastages
- Any other impediments which normally occur at any construction site
- Why GRC ?
- GRC Products are Lightweight, easy to handle and fast to erect.
- GRC products reduce loadings on building leading to significant saving in Superstructure.
- GRC is excellent for reproduction and renovation.
- GRC is environmentally friendly.
- GRC is easily molded to reproduce shapes, details and textures.
- GRC high strength ability allows design of thin, lightweight cladding elements
- GRC can be coloured with pigments, paints and natural stone facings
- GRC cladding can replace non structural precast concrete where weight or shape can be problematic.
- In landscaping GRC offers wide variety of shapes and surface finishes.
- GRC products are light weight and easy to handle
- GRC is durable against extreme weather conditions